10 Reasons to Love and Learn Python and Django programming.
1. Python is a very popular language that is easy to learn for beginners and has many modules and libraries that allow for robust programming.
2. Django is a powerful web framework written in Python that makes web development fast and easy.
3. Python and Django are free and open-source software, so you can save money on development costs.
4. Python is highly readable and Django follows the “Don’t Repeat Yourself” principle, so your code will be clean and maintainable.
5. Python is used by many top companies such as Google, Instagram, and Pinterest, so you can be confident in its stability and scalability.
6. Django has a very active community that provides support and excellent documentation, so you can quickly get started and find help when needed.
7. Django comes with a lot of features “out of the box” such as an ORM, authentication, and templating, so you can focus on developing your app rather than spending time on setting up infrastructure.
8. Django’s tests are easy to write and run, so you can be confident in the quality of your code.
9. Deploying Django apps is simple and there are many hosting options available, so you can get your app up and running quickly.
10. Python and Django are fun to work with and allow for rapid development, so you can get your product to market quickly and iterate based on feedback.